A woman’s wardrobe is a unique combination of many different styles of clothes, accessories, jewellery etc. But nothing is more prominent than the varied range of ladies kurti that she keeps collecting both for style and comfort. Right from wearing it to her office or to social dos and traditional get-togethers, today the kurti has become the universal choice. Versatile and stylish, its popularity has given rise to a variety of styles like:
- Frock style Kurti: Team it up with leggings or jeggings and twirl around to bring out that girlish charm. This style does make one look charming indeed.
- Palazzo style: Imparting a truly Indo-western look, this combination is perfect for the sweltering heat of the summer. Add a bit of adventure to the outfit by wearing those tribal printed palazzos which seem to be in style today.
- Cigarette style: Either it is the straight cut kurti or the tunic; a pair of cigarette pants sure adds a touch of semi-casual charm to the outfit. Accessorising it with hobo bags and platform heels completely nails the look.
- Shirt style kurtis: Easy to wear, comfortable for long periods and imparting a cool look, the shirt style kurti is the epitome of fusion fashion.
- Floor length kurtis: Flowing and elegant, these gown-like floor length kurtis give the illusion of a tall figure. As the name suggests, they are long enough to touch the ankles and bottoms are generally not required with them.
- Kaftan style kurtis: Keeping the inherent style intact but with a shortening the length, the kaftan style kurti is fast catching the imagination of the young and old for their comfort.
- Traditional skirts: The calf length kurti can also be perfectly teamed with the traditional skirts worn in the South of India to get a cool and upbeat look. A high bun further enhances the look from beautiful to ravishing.
- Dhoti kurtis: These kurtis incorporate the dhoti style by seamlessly transforming into the pleats of the dhoti from their end-line. Both churidars and ethnic trousers look good as bottoms when teamed up with this.
- Anarkali kurtis: Just like anarkali suits the anarkali kurti with its divine flares, exquisite embroidery and outstanding appeal is the perfect wear for any traditional occasion. It is elegance personified and makes for a special look for a special occasion.
With the best selection and style codes in place, all that is needed is for a person to adopt the style and rock the fashion scene. So go for it and floor everyone with the dramatic transformation.